Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome, Russ!


"Still Life With Cheese" - photo by Auntypsychotic, used with permission

I look forward to reading more of your comments on what is posted, past and future.
Now that I know someone is reading it, I've got reason to be more productive, too!
Both I and my contributor Auntypsychotic hope that you enjoy it, or at least get something out of it, even if you may not agree with our views.
We write a mix of political commentary, random humor, personal sharing, and just fun, odd or quirky stuff that strikes our fancy.
As I inferred, the blog has been sorely neglected for periods of time, but I will be more involved again soon.
My fiancé just had major surgery, so I will be a bit preoccupied for awhile, but if possible I plan on getting more up this coming week.
Again, Welcome! Feel free to comment, and spread the word to anyone else you think might enjoy the blog.

No comments: